Monday, September 19, 2005

Working Conditions

I hate stink, and I hate hubbub.

So it makes working in my office environment kinda troublesome for me. First thing in the door, and it stinks of something kept in the garage below the office, so I turn on the fan below the desk to move around the air. Then my cubicle neighbor comes in, and his "cologne" and his cigarette stink forces me to turn on the fan on top of the desk. Then throughout the day there are any number of loud conversations, or discussions across the room by people too lazy and inconsiderate to get up and walk a dozen steps. Then the guy who yells at his kids up to half a dozen times a day on his cell phone tells his kid to finish his homework and mow the lawn.

Makes a body want to quit and move to a mountaintop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home